- No Liability for Unauthorised Disclosure While we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect the client’s rights of privacy whilst on our website, we cannot accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosure of the client’s personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control.
Types of Personal Information Collected
- We collect personal information when a client submits an online subscription form to join our mailling list.
- Client Data The client Data collected by us is used solely in connection with compiling our mailling list.
- Disclosure of Personal Information Subject to your right to withdraw your consent, you agree that we may obtain your personal information and use it, for certain specified purposes, including marketing and newsletters.
- Retension of Personal Information All personal information will only be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned in clause 7 above.