- Find hidden gems at bargain prices.
- Please donate those items that are still in a good condition that you want to replace or get rid of. We sell anything: appliances, furniture, kitchenware, linen, curtains, clothes, decorative articles etc.
- Are you renovating? Donate what you are replacing.
- Guest houses that are refurbishing, or businesses that want to get rid of old stock, please consider donating those items.
- Volunteer at the shop.
Shop: Droster Gat Centre, Pringle Bay Business Centre
Trading Hours: Tue-Fri, 12:30-16:30 & Saturdays, 10:30-13:30
“If our hopes of building a better and safer world are to become more than wishful thinking, we will need the engagement of volunteers more than ever.” — Kofi Annan
CHANGE A LIFE PROJECT
Please send an e-mail to the KidsCan! ambassador who introduced you to “Change a Life”, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form on our contact page and let us know how many sponsorships of R100 per child per month you commit to. (R1,200 per child per year.)
Change a Life Sponsors receive:
- A group photo. Unfortunately, we may not send photos of children who are regarded by the Children’s Act as vulnerable, or those placed in protective care.
- A digital copy of a placemat drawn by the child(ren) for you to print and frame, or laminate.
- An 18A Tax Certificate (SA residents only).
- Make us the beneficiary on your Woolworths MySchool card.
- Volunteer at the centre, charity shop or share your experience & skills by becoming a committee member.
- Support the KidsCan! table at our annual local markets.
- Cycle, swim, run, jump, dance or do anything wild to raise money for us.
A STORY: HAVING FUN BY GETTING INVOLVED
From the smallest monetary donation or goods, to larger donations like Pick ‘n Pay gift vouchers from the Ackermann Trust, each contributor makes a difference!