KidsCan! subsidises between 40 – 68% per child.
We are a successful, financially sustainable project
Fundraising | Charity Shop | Events | Donations
Parents pay a small monthly fee
We receive a small subsidy from government for some of our children.
Shop: Drosters Centre, Pringle Bay Business Centre
Trading Hours: Tue-Fri, 13:00-17:00 & Saturdays, 10:30-13:30
Contact Person: Nora Grobbelaar: 072 925 0399
- Find hidden gems at bargain prices.
- Please donate those items that are still in a good condition that you want to replace or get rid of. We sell anything: appliances, furniture, kitchenware, linen, curtains, clothes, decorative articles etc.
- Are you renovating? Donate what you are replacing.
- Guest houses that are refurbishing, or businesses that want to get rid of old stock, please consider donating those items.
- Volunteer at the shop.
“If our hopes of building a better and safer world are to become more than wishful thinking, we will need the engagement of volunteers more than ever.” — Kofi Annan
Link Your MySchool Card to
KidsCan! After School Learning Centre
Change a Life Sponsors receive
- An 18A Tax Certificate (SA residents only).
- A group photo. Unfortunately, we may not send photos of individual children who are regarded by the Children’s Act as vulnerable, or those placed in protective care.
- A digital copy of a placemat drawn by the child(ren) for you to print and frame, or laminate.
A STORY: HAVING FUN BY GETTING INVOLVED
From the smallest monetary donation or goods, to larger donations like Pick ‘n Pay gift vouchers from the Ackermann Trust, each contributor makes a difference!